- Please follow social distancing guidelines of staying 6 feet apart.
- If you are sick or have been ill in the past 24 hours, please stay home.
- Continue to return all items into the book drop. They must be quarantined before going back on the shelf. We will NOT take returns face-to-face.
- Entry way pick-ups will continue to be available. (Please see below on how to place items on hold)
- Services available: faxing and copying. There is currently no notary service.
- Computer use is limited to 1 hour per person. Please call 330-532-1526 to make an appointment to use one.
- Masks are advised, but optional for the public. Library staff will be wearing masks for the safety of our community.
- We are not able to provide seating, restrooms, drinking fountains, or the meeting room.
How to place items on hold:
Place items on hold either by using the online catalog (you can place items on hold online using your library barcode and a 4 digit PIN, if you do not remember your PIN, call the library and we can make one), or by emailing us at email@example.com. Include your name and phone number.